No real reason for the subject line…
At any rate, welcome to another installment of my insanity.
Since turn-out has been low lately… though credit to Fitz for thinking about coming out… I am going to fill this email with vaguely related info.
Josh has completely moved out of his old apartment with the help of many friends and late night packing runs. The interesting thing, I am told, about moving at 3 in the morning is that you always get the elevators when you need them.
With Josh’s help, I crashed the National Press Core Dinner on Saturday… saw some interesting people (gratuitous name dropping to follow):
* Collin Powell – who seems to be everywhere I go
* Val Kilmer – with dorky hair
* Ron Silver – who at one point was heard saying, “I’m sorry General Powell, I don’t speak yiddish that well.”
* Henry Kissenger – who plays a mean game of 3 man
* Rev. M.C. Hammer – Stop! Hammer time.
* Gov. William Weld – He’s taller than I thought
* Sec. of State Albright – She’s as short as I thought
* Barbara Walters – What hair.
* Sam Donaldson – who was ranting incessantly to some other reporter
* Wolf Blitzer – There wolf.
* Peter Jennings – who served Jeff a drink from behind the ABC bar.
* A radiologist named Zellis